B1.7 – Monday – 6:30-8:00 pm with Laura
Starting June 19 (June 19, 26, – Jul. 24, 31 – Sept. 11, 18, 25 – Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 – Nov. 6)
NOTE: A course can/should be repeated if a level is not reached.
Tuition Rates: (20 hours in 13 classes of 90 minutes).
DAS Members are $270 – Non-Members are $300 – In-Person Rates
Do you want the reduced rate? Then, become a DAS Member.
Refund Policy: A full refund will be made if a course does not start.
No refunds will be made after the course has started.
Class Location: 4050 West Maple Rd., Ste 250, Bloomfield Hils, Mi 48301
Understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce and comprehend simple connected points on familiar topics or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
B1 level has 7 sessions of 20 hours each: B1.1 – B1.2 – B1-3 – B1.4 – B1-5 – B1-6 – B1.7
This course aims to offer a deeper insight into the grammatical structures and improve students’ oral and written communication skills; students will learn to make inquiries about courses and personal documents and will be able to discuss differences between modern and past Italian society. They will discuss plans, forecasts, promises, wishes, and probabilities.
● Talking about past habits, describing past situations and events, comparing past and present, express emotions.
● Put the facts in relation to each other, and draw conclusions.
● Being able to express themselves using conditions related to the past/the present and the future, expressing wishes, discussing possibilities and opportunities, making hypotheses, talking about probabilities, and describing future programs.
● Convince, encourage, and give advice.
● Express an opinion, object, and defend a point of view.
Review of the indicative tenses- present, present perfect; imperfect; past absolute; future; present and past conditional tenses; prepositions; relative pronouns; combined pronouns.
Italian culture and customs:
Festivals and celebrations; music and traditions; Italian famous products; history and archeology.
- Nuovissimo Progetto Italiano 2 – Book and workbook (To be used from Level B1.1 to B2.4)