Dante Alighieri Society

Dante Alighieri Society - Michigan Chapter

Il Mondo in Italiano
About the Society
About Dante
Il Mosaico
Italian Courses
Support DAS
Contact Us

Useful Tips

Change of Address
Remember that non-U.S. citizens who move have to file an AR-11 to change their address with Immigration Services within 10 days of moving. This can be done on-line by visiting www.uscis.gov.
Foreign Nationals with cases pending with USCIS also have to file a Change of Address online or by calling the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

News dal Consolato d'Italia a Detroit

02.11.2010 - New long term visa application form
As of today you can find two separate visa application forms on the Italian Consulate website.  

Ratification of Italy-US convention on avoiding double-taxation

Nota informativa: Anagrafe degli Italiani residenti all’Estero (A.I.R.E.)

Dante Alighieri Society - Michigan ChapterDante Alighieri Society - Michigan Chapter P.O. Box 1644
Troy, MI 48099 -1644
United States of America

+1 - (248) - 250 - 8928

© 2007. All Rights Reserved.
Web site credits